Building a New Website
One of the advantages of using WordPress is that there are many third-party WordPress themes with distinctive looks which can be used for the visual design of a website.
Our WordPress site includes:
- Complete WordPress-driven website
- Home page and additional pages created with your content
- A blog, if desired (entirely optional)
- A contact form
- Responsive Design
- “ShareThis” social media links
- Training for using the WordPress Dashboard yourself (if requested)
- Visitor count and statistics
Here’s what I’ll do:
- Place your logo so that it displays prominently on each page. (If you don’t have a logo, we can create a simple graphic with your company name.)
- Display your tagline, if you have one, prominently.
- Replace images in the theme with your own images
- If the theme has several color-scheme options, use the one you like best
- Remove features you don’t want or need from the Home Page, Sidebar and Footer
- Add standard WordPress features you want in locations in the theme design where they can be placed
- Make adjustments to navigation menus
- Meticulously adjust everything so that it looks and works great.
Need Something More?
If there is a feature or function you would like to have included with your website, just ask. There are lots of small additions I’ll gladly include at no extra charge. If a feature will be time-consuming or complicated to add, there will be additional charges, and I’ll provide an estimate.
We usually need to charge extra for:
- Making significant changes to the overall look of the pages
- Making significant changes to the layout of the pages
- Creating additional pages, or large or complex pages
- Setting up galleries of photos or videos
- Adding features or functions to the theme.